Since Autumn 2014, a Steering Group has been researching and planning how our community could achieve a Neighbourhood Plan, protecting and defining the future for our area. The Steering Group is now delivering the planned activities, after their approval by Stapeley & District Parish Council.
The Steering Group includes;
- Matthew Theobald (Chair) (Parish Councillor)
- Jo Hillman (Vice-Chair) (Parish Councillor)
- John Davenport (Parish Councillor)
- Peter Groves (Parish Councillor)
- Martin Malbon (Parish Councillor)
- Pat Cullen (Protect Stapeley)
- Sue Pritchard (Stapeley House)
- Val Ingram (SPAG)
- Noel Wagstaff (SPAG)
We are ably supported by Cheshire Community Action, in particular Andrew Thomson.
You may be thinking about how you can get involved. Tell us how you’d like to help.